1/2/09

Merry Christmas!







Savannah had a very busy first Christmas. Christmas eve we went to grandma Austin's and had finger foods and the kids acted out the nativity. Then Christmas morning she woke up at 8 am and got to finally attack the presents mom kept telling her she couldn't have. She required very little help. She is a natural holy tearer. When she was done it was off to great grandma Tschida's for breakfast. Roderick stayed home to prepare dinner for later. At one o clock Ginny and Frank, grandma and grandpa Tschida and Colleen and gage came over for dinner and more present opening. She got pretty spoiled by grandma. I finally put her down for a nap at four and she was soo tired she slept until 6 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not been on here for quite a while. I love the pictures! Especially the one of your grandma and Savannah! Soo cute! Thanks for the picture of your family, it is hanging on my fridge. Sounds like you had a really good Christmas! We did too! You need to get a facebook account! I'll send you the link.. love ya! Erin