What ever happened to my little 6lb baby that I brought home. She was so cute and snugly and slept during the day. Not any more, now she crawls over to the nearest thing t
o pull herself up on. And walks around the furniture, lets go and falls constantly. When she isn't doing that she is climbing under her exersaucer and getting stuck or pulling videos off the shelf. I try to block her in but she finds a way to get out. She also loves to eat anything and everything off the floor especially bark. Oh yeah lets not forget her love for laundry. She gets so excited when she sees me bring in the basket. Sh
e unfolds it drags it out of the basket and all over the living room. 
o pull herself up on. And walks around the furniture, lets go and falls constantly. When she isn't doing that she is climbing under her exersaucer and getting stuck or pulling videos off the shelf. I try to block her in but she finds a way to get out. She also loves to eat anything and everything off the floor especially bark. Oh yeah lets not forget her love for laundry. She gets so excited when she sees me bring in the basket. Sh
e unfolds it drags it out of the basket and all over the living room. 
1 comment:
The picture of her in her crib is so funny, I'll bet you can't sleep like that!
Post a Comment