It snowed again this morning and I thought it would be fun to give Savannah some snow. She loved it. Even though it was cold.
She ate the whole thing. OK I gave her a small one first and she ate all of that one then I got her a bigger one. She wasn't quite sure how to eat the big one.
Look at that mouthful of snow.
I think it got a little cold for her little mouth and hands. I gave her a warm bath after letting her eat snow. She just sat there for awhile warming up. We gave her another snowball later and she didn't want it she kept pushing it away.

She ate the whole thing. OK I gave her a small one first and she ate all of that one then I got her a bigger one. She wasn't quite sure how to eat the big one.
Look at that mouthful of snow.
I think it got a little cold for her little mouth and hands. I gave her a warm bath after letting her eat snow. She just sat there for awhile warming up. We gave her another snowball later and she didn't want it she kept pushing it away.
2 comments:
Look I'm loged in! Cute pictures, Savannah is so cute, she looks cold! I'd want a warm bath too.
Hey there! I'm glad we found each other! Your blog is very cute. What a darling little girl. Check out my blog... I have a list of other people you might know!
Post a Comment