11/7/10

Halloween Fun

A few days before Halloween My sister and I took the kids to Purdum's pumpkin patch. This year the had a mini maze made out of straw bales for the kids to play in. Savannah thought this was great fun, it took forever to get her out of it.
Peek-A-Boo!



The hay ride was really cold this year we must have picked the coldest day of the week to go. Savannah managed to pick out two cute pumpkins to paint.


Our ward had a trunk or treat on Saturday evening. I wanted Savannah to be a fairy but she wouldn't have anything to do with that, so I settled for tigger, she was a really cute tigger. I wasn't feeling real great so I decided to dress up like a stressed out mom. I got all kinds of looks from people.




Sunday we dressed up and went to visit the Grandmas. This is Savannah with both of my sisters kids. Scary bunch huh.

No comments: