11/24/10

Leaves!!

The leaves on all our trees finally fell. We have a lot of maple trees in our back yard and they have lots of leaves so we wait until they all fall before raking them. So Saturday I decided to get them raked up. It took me an hour and a half to rake them into a pile then Savannah decided to come outside to play. And what child can resist playing in piles of leaves.



Tada!! I did it mom!



She got out of breath and told me it was hard to walk in the leaves.



They are so deep she can hardly walk in them.



She is pretty proud of herself. I didn't get the leaves hauled off the lawn on Saturday. So Sunday morning we woke up to snow and it was still snowing. It snowed all day but didn't stay long by Monday morning it was all gone. So on Monday I spend another hour or so getting the wet mushy leaves off the lawn in the wind. Next year Roderick gets to do it.

No comments: