Then she decided to do a summer salt.
8/27/10
Settlers Park
Last Tuesday we got invited to go to the park and play. We went all the way to Meridian to check out a really cool one. This park had a Hugh play ground area and a big splash pad. At first Savannah wasn't to sure about the whole thing. She would run around the water shooting out of the toys instead of getting in it. I had to go with her and show her that it was okay. The water was even a little bit warm. Once she decided it was fun to play in I couldn't get her out of it.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to pin that little girls legs over her head the same way and push my enormous throbbing hardon into her little body! fucck that little slut!
Post a Comment