8/2/10
CRASH!!!
Canning season has begun once again. Last week I picked Apricots and got a dishwasher full of jars ready to be used once they ripened. Well one morning I went to move the card table that the jars were sitting on and CRASH, BANG, CLANG!!! The stinking leg buckled and sent them all to the floor which bu the way is concrete with linoleum on top. I didn't count how many broke I just tried not to swear and cleaned it up before Savannah woke up and walked on it. Hope your canning is going better than mine.
Oh yeah I had made some fruit leather that happened to be sitting on the same table and it too landed on the floor. I had to throw it out because it had many many shards of glass in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer!!! How do you make fruit leather? Is it fairly easy?
Post a Comment