3/31/10
Ouch!!
Okay today I just feel like whining! So if you don't want to hear it don't read. Hahaha! Yesterday I went to kickboxing, I haven't been for two weeks but I have still been exercising, by the time I was done my thighs hurt. Last night Savannah woke up at 2 am so I put her back to bed, she is right back in my room. I am half asleep so I just put her in my bed (becoming a really bed habit). 4am she makes a noise and wakes me up so I put her back in her bed. Do you think the child would stay there NO WAY!! Argh. I put her in her bed and shut the door. She then starts crying and pounding on the door. Oh yeah and by this time my whole body hurts!!! 4:30 am I finally go in tuck her back in bed and give her a sippy cup, she goes right to sleep and sleeps until 8 am. At which point I wake up and have a sore stiff neck on one side, and the rest of my body hurts so bad I can lift my arms to get dressed. But I still have to exercise to get my 20 points for the day so I decided that since the sun is shinning to go for a bike ride and now my butt hurts too. Oh the joys of life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment