The milk, salad dressing and peanut butter plus a candy bar where all FREE!! There are supposed to be seven boxes of rice krispies there but my helper knocked them down. I am so proud of myself because this week I figured out how to get free stuff all on my own. Usually I just look at some couponing blogs and they tell me what to do. So Yeah Me!!!
3/31/10
Albertsons
The milk, salad dressing and peanut butter plus a candy bar where all FREE!! There are supposed to be seven boxes of rice krispies there but my helper knocked them down. I am so proud of myself because this week I figured out how to get free stuff all on my own. Usually I just look at some couponing blogs and they tell me what to do. So Yeah Me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment