3/17/10

My Assignment

I started doing an exercise program called feeling super in six, and every day I have an assignment to complete. Well I am a little behind this week so I am going to put several together so I can get my points. Mondays assignment was to find a quote and post it somewhere you will see it often. Well I look at my blog quite often so what better place to put it. I actually got this quote off of a friends blog this morning. There was more to it but I really like this part of it. Because sometimes as mothers we forget what we are doing and feel like we aren't doing any good. But if we are raising our children right then we are doing our job.
"The greatest job that any mother will ever do will be in nurturing, teaching, lifting, encouraging, and rearing her children in righteousness and truth. None other can adequately take her place." -- Gordon B. Hinkley

Tuesdays assignment was to write down three short term goals and three long term goals in our journals. Well this is my journal so here goes..............
Short term..........
Finish this program with flying colors and feeling great
Plant a garden
Get back to riding my bike every day and break new distances

Ok long term this is a little harder for me..................
Build a house
Raise Savannah (and anymore children if I am blessed with them) to love and be knowledgeable of the gospel
Be the best I can.

Now for today I have to come up with a list of spring foods and commit to eating seasonally. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Those are GREAT! Sounds like such a good program - good luck!

The Coburns said...

I have never heard of this, it sounds neat I want to hear more! I might just have to give you a call!

Anonymous said...

I was too chicken to post my goals! I wrote them down and stuck them in my drawer, with my journal( that hasn't been updated forever!)