I was going to put some new posts on here but it wont let me put pictures on. Why oh why must you be so retarded? Some days I just feel like throwing my computer out the window. Guess I will have to try again later.
Dang that is frusterating!!! Thank you so much for that information about the blog book. I found out that they have 5 different sizes. I am making my book right now. It is so much fun! I am very excited to see the end process. Because I blog so much my book is going to end up being about 200 pages! This is a great history for my family to have for generations. Thanks again for the idea!
1 comment:
Dang that is frusterating!!! Thank you so much for that information about the blog book. I found out that they have 5 different sizes. I am making my book right now. It is so much fun! I am very excited to see the end process. Because I blog so much my book is going to end up being about 200 pages! This is a great history for my family to have for generations. Thanks again for the idea!
Post a Comment