12/3/09

Potty Training

For awhile now I have been thinking and kinda trying to potty train Savannah. Some days we do really good and she goes multiple times in the potty. Some days not so much. So this week I decided to really hit it hard. Well Monday I got her to go once in the toilet and then it all went down hill. Tuesday and Wednesday I was gone pretty much all day. So I guess we will try again today. I think if I actually stuck to it she would be pretty easy to potty train. Any one have any great advice?


 
Look at my big girl sitting on the big potty.

1 comment:

Meghan Tschida said...

Don't push it. We started with Emily early and pushed it, and then she quit going and threw a fit everytime we went near the potty. She on her own started wanting to go potty. Savy is still pretty young, let her go at her own pace. The doc even said to do that.