9/26/09
Stripper and more Canning
My mom and Savannah and I went to my sisters for a visit. Savannah was a funny little thing, at first she didn't like her uncle but she warmed up to him kinda. For some reason she decided to take her clothes off this day. Earlier while down for her nap she took her pants off. Later that evening she decided to take her shirt off. She actually has her one arm through the neck hole. And looks like she is dancing. 

I think she is trying to take her pants off again in this picture. She also kept taking off her diaper. Hum I think I might be in trouble.
While at my sisters she had a list of canning for us to help her with. Sunday we went for a drive and found some berries to make jelly with. We weren't planning on picking berries, I think I have become a little obsessed with jam and jelly this year. Chris risked his life to pick these berries for us. Isn't he nice?
Then we found some easier ones to pick. It was a lot of fun even though it made us a lot more work.
Savvy thought she was so big standing in the back of the truck with Autumn, until the dogs jumped in because it was time to go. She quickly learned how to boss the dogs around. Every time they came around she would yell "Get Out" to keep them for getting her. She also kept trying to get the kitties but they didn't want anything to do with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mattie always loves it when I show her your blog. She loves to see pictures of Savannah. I understand duct tape is useful in keeping clothes on. lol :o)
VERYY YUMMY WANT TO FUCK HER HARD
Post a Comment