For the second year in a row Annie and I rode our bikes to raise money for cancer patients. This year we were joined by Linda. It was a lot of fun. I was going to take Savvy with me but the forecast was calling for 91 degree weather, so my dad took her for me. I can also ride faster without pulling that dang trailer.
We all started out doing 15 mph. Which is really fast so we didn't keep it up for long. Linda is more competitive than Annie and I so we told her to take off without us on the way back. The ride we signed up for was 20 miles, however it ended up being 24. Linda made it in 2 hours flat. She is an animal!! ;) Annie and I did it in 2 1/2 hours. Not to bad for riding in the heat of the day. Can't wait for next year. Maybe we will even go farther.
9/14/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment