This morning started out good. Fairly non event full we went to do chores and got some fresh eggs, then we came home and I did dished while Savannah watched an episode of Jay Jay. ( Her new obsession) A little while later I was working on the computer, and then it happened hurricane Savannah hit!!!!

Her laundry hamper and toy

Her diaper pail

My scrapbooking mat. And a tiny bit of carpet.


It is hard to tell but the jars even got colored not just the box.

Her bedroom door and the bathroom door.

The culprit!

Apparently she can reach into the drawer that has the permanent markers in it. She reached in and got a black one and colored everything. To be fair the wall is colored pencil that she did a while ago. But today she got just about everything. Even the toilet seat lid. And not just the top of her diaper pail the inside of the lid too. So while I was trying to clean up that mess she goes into the bathroom opens the drawer with the band aids and starts pulling them out, also managing to spread cotton balls all over the floor too. I just keep telling myself to breath. Oh I guess she did spill her cereal all over the floor this morning and tear apart a bagel to go with the cereal on the carpet. I guess that should have been my sign that she was up to mischief today.
P.S. Hairspray gets marker out really well. Thanks mom!
1 comment:
Oh those kinds of days are challenging! Sorry to hear that you have had such a hard day! That is really good to know about hairspray and markers. I have never heard that before! I have had many artist paint my walls with marker! I could have used that advice a long time ago! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment