4/16/09

That darn piano

OK so at Christmas time I thought Savannah would just love this piano. Wal-mart had it on sale the day after Thanksgiving, so I braved the crowd and got it for her. I was right she does like it, however she has rarely used it for playing music. She has used it for a walker and a chew toy and now apparently it is a stool.
Last Friday I was talking on the phone and in the background I could hear her piano playing so I knew she was playing with it. I turned around and she had pushed it up to the computer desk and was standing on it playing with the mouse to the computer. I didn't get any pictures, I just took her down.
Monday night I was on the computer and once again her piano is playing. Then she starts giggling. ( I knew she was up to something) I turn around and she has pushed the piano over to the chair and climbed into the chair and was SO proud of herself. So then last night she had climbed once again into the chair and decided that the seat was not high enough to look out the window. (It was) So she climbed onto the arm of the chair. I think she was trying to get onto the window seal. Needless to say she fell of the chair but did that stop her? No in fact she fell of at least three times. I hope she doesn't get brain damage from falling so much.


Today she has been laying her dump truck on it's side and standing on it. She was also climbing all over her new outside car. Thanks Ginny she loves it. I guess it is a good thing I don't have a chandelier or she would be swinging from it.

No comments: