4/8/09

Big Weekend

This weekend Savannah was busy learning new skills and meeting cousins she didn't know she had. Saturday morning I changed her diaper and left her onesie undone,
because I was going to give her a bath.

I set her down in her room for awhile. The next thing I know she is crawling into the living room with her freshly changed diaper in one hand. And of course before I could get it back on she peed all over the carpet. It was a good thing I did get it on though because she pooped shortly after that.
While at grandma Austins she spent the time watching all her cousins run around and get into mischief. So when she came home she decided to try and walk herself. Monday she took several steps before sitting down. Ever since she has been taking more and more. She is just to big.

No comments: