3/17/09

A Full Month

This has been a Pretty busy month. It all started with taking Savannah to the Doctor once again for her wheezing. This time they said we just had to tough it out. So lack of sleep leads me to getting a cold again too. And of course Roderick had to join the fun. I am sooo tired of this being sick junk. Moving on .... the weekend before last Autumn and Chris came to visit. So we spent the weekend at mom's. Miss Savannah doesn't like to sleep very long if she isn't at home so she got extremely tired and slept good at night (yea). Roderick spent a whole day cleaning out the stove and dishwasher. It is amazing how less dusty the house is now, and how much less it smokes up the house. The dishwasher works better too. This weekend Luke and Becky came to visit. So once again Savannah and I spent the weekend over at mom's. This is a picture of all the granddaughters in their pretty Christmas dresses.

We also went to see donkey basketball in Vale Saturday night. It was pretty funny. I defiantly recommend seeing it if you get a chance. Ginny's girls clogged at half time and they were very cute.
I also started to take a class to figure out how to use my camera better. I was playing around with the different settings the other night while Roderick was busily helping Josh build forms for his eagle project. As usual Roderick has been busy doing his projects.
Savannah turned ten months old on Saturday. Hard to believe how fast time flies. She will now take a bottle pretty good. As long as mom is the one feeding her. Before I know it it will be time to take her to school.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a full month! Where are you taking the potography class? Cute pictures:0)

The BJJC Millers said...

Amanda, Margo just started a blog which is www.druandmargo.blogspot.com so I thought you'd be interested in checking it out.