The other day Savannah was getting cranky and needed a bath, so I asked her "do you want to take a bath." And she answered "ba". So I asked her again and this time she got kinda mad at me like she was saying I already told you yes, and she answered "ba" again. So I took her hands and told her to take me to the bathroom. She led me right into the bathroom and walked over to the tub and try ed to climb in. It was amazing to realize that she knew what I was talking about and actually answered me.
Today during breakfast she figured out how to blow bubbles in her milk. I am trying to wean her so I gave her formula in a bottle and gave her a straw to try and trick her into drinking it. It kinda worked she drank some and then started to blow threw the straw. It was so cute I couldn't help myself I had to laugh. So of course she laughed and continued to do it. She is soo funny and becoming such a little person. With a big attitude. This is one of her temper tantrums.

1 comment:
It's hard to believe that they grow up so fast, isn't it. She is getting soooo big!! And what a cutie!!
Post a Comment