I thought I would take her six month pictures this morning. She was so cute in her metal tub and her rubber duckies. She thinks the duckies are pretty neat. She is finally feeling better and is a happy baby again.11/14/08
Six Months!!
Miss Savannah is Six Months old Today!! Holy cow, she is getting so big. She rolls everywhere I can't hardly keep track of her. She sits up on her own and is getting two teeth. I try ed to get a picture but couldn't get it. If you look really close you can see two white spots.
I thought I would take her six month pictures this morning. She was so cute in her metal tub and her rubber duckies. She thinks the duckies are pretty neat. She is finally feeling better and is a happy baby again.
I thought I would take her six month pictures this morning. She was so cute in her metal tub and her rubber duckies. She thinks the duckies are pretty neat. She is finally feeling better and is a happy baby again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is sooo darn cute!! I'm glad she's feeling better!
What a doll. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment