9/12/13

March and April


 One day the massage table was out and daddy decided he needed a massage. So Savannah was happy to oblige. She LOVES her daddy!


 See cutting potatoes with cookie cutters. New way to make french fries.


 The banner we made for Roderick's Birthday.
 Peek A Boo. Savannah loves when grandpa comes over and plays with her.
 Making St. Patricks Day cookies. We were out of Vanilla so she thought we should use 
Banana Extract. Not the best cookies ever. But she liked them.

 One day after fixing Savannah hair I told her to go get me a pretty for it. 
She put all these in herself. And they even match her outfit.



I made this giant cake for the Relief Society Birthday dinner. There was a confusion and very few people showed up. So I had Tons of it left over. It was super yummy!

No comments: