I bought a wheat grinder the other day so I had to try it out. I made some yummy bread, however I don't think I let it rise long enough because it was really heavy. I guess I need more practice.
looks great! make sure you use wheat gluten and let it rest before you add all the rest of the flour and do all the kneading. that makes it REALLY light and fluffy! I have an amazing bread recipe if you want it!
I do use wheat gluten but I haven't been told to let it rest after wards. How long do you let it rest after you add it? Sure send me the recipe I am trying all kinds of things. araustinfam@gmail.com
2 comments:
looks great! make sure you use wheat gluten and let it rest before you add all the rest of the flour and do all the kneading. that makes it REALLY light and fluffy! I have an amazing bread recipe if you want it!
I do use wheat gluten but I haven't been told to let it rest after wards. How long do you let it rest after you add it? Sure send me the recipe I am trying all kinds of things. araustinfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment