12/11/10

Melted Snowman Cookies




Every year a friend of mine does a cookie party. Everyone is assigned to bring 6 dozen cookies, and no chocolate chip cookies are aloud. Ever year I have a few weeks to decide what to make and I usually come up with some thing. The idea of making six dozen cookies is a little daunting. This year however I had only three days to figure it out. I just happened to see someone else had come up with melted snowman cookies and they were supper cute. So that is what I decided to make. It took several days to make them all but I have them all done a ready to go. I just hope everybody enjoys them.


They look so yummy I can't wait to try some.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

That is super cute idea! I will try that someday. Thanks for posting this