Last week we got a tip that an orchard was giving away all the cherries you could pick. So My sister-in-law and I went and picked and picked and picked. It was hard to stop because their was so many and they look so beautiful. The next day they were going to destroy all that were left. These are only half of the cherries.
We tried to make fruit leather and that didn't work so well, we also tried drying cherries which worked ok. Finally we decided that freezing would be best.
Megan was an awesome pitter, Linda washed and I bagged.

Linda's little helpers. They like Cherries too. Savvy is trying to pick one up that fell into the sink. Before I got the camera out the girls were taking the cherries out of the water and into the strainer.
Megan was an awesome pitter, Linda washed and I bagged.
Linda's little helpers. They like Cherries too. Savvy is trying to pick one up that fell into the sink. Before I got the camera out the girls were taking the cherries out of the water and into the strainer.
No comments:
Post a Comment