7/6/09

Bee Update

Roderick's bee's are doing really good. He has two hives and one is doing way better than the other. So a couple of weekends ago he moved the strong one across the farm. They are packing away the honey and growing good. This is a picture of the weaker hive. They are doing better too since he moved the other. I was trying to see how clear of a picture I could get of a bee. This is the best one I got. Pretty neat if I do say so myself.
Saturday Roderick was looking at his hive and messing with it. Apparently they are pretty protective of there honey. He got stung on his eyebrow. Sunday morning his eye was almost swollen shut. I keep telling him to leave those bees alone and he doesn't listen.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't he have all the bee gear to keep from getting stung?

Unknown said...

Haha yep!